This blog contains material I wrote and posted on multiply.com between the years 2005 and 2011 only. It does not contain any new material. For newer writing, please check my main blog (Bill the Butcher).


Tuesday 27 November 2012

My Jaw's On Fire


Hey little tooth in your socket bone
Was that your owner on the phone
"I have a pain that’s dire –
Oh oh oh my jaw’s on fire."

Took a look baby and X-rayed you saw that you were impacted too
The bone crest was distally higher –
No wonder his jaw’s on fire.

So I took my BP knife baby incised his sulcular groove and down the middle of the arch of his jaw
And took my Warwick James and inserted it below your crown with the swabs soaking wet with his blood you know –
And I levered you right out of his mouth
Oh oh oh you’re out of there
Oh oh oh you’re out of there.

No comments:

Post a Comment