This blog contains material I wrote and posted on multiply.com between the years 2005 and 2011 only. It does not contain any new material. For newer writing, please check my main blog (Bill the Butcher).


Wednesday 28 November 2012

My Last Post On Multiply


Nov 28, '12 9:24 PM
for everyone
My first post on Multiply was a poem. Just under seven years later, my last post is a goodbye...and a greeting.


Since the Multiply Export Tool did not work for me, I manually went through my posts and selected those I wished to save (it came to 500 odd out of approximately 2000, posted between 2006 and 2011 when I shifted to Blogspot - so you know that I think of my own writing about 75% sucks).

In any case, as of 2011 my main blog site is Bill the Butcher.

The site where my old Multiply material is stored is Hells Gate (you'll notice it's as closely modelled  in appearance on my Multiply site as I can make it).

My cartoons have a dedicated site at Raghead the Fiendly Neighbourhood Terrorist.

I wanted to say, thanks for all the good times and the laughter over the years, and for sticking with me through thick and thin. 

Hope to see you all "over there".

Bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment