This blog contains material I wrote and posted on multiply.com between the years 2005 and 2011 only. It does not contain any new material. For newer writing, please check my main blog (Bill the Butcher).


Monday 26 November 2012

Random add from someone on Multiply


I  got (January 2010) a random friend invite from someone called roger **** (last name redacted for reasons of privacy) who sent this long missive along with the invite:


"DO YOU KNOW THAT GOD LOVES YOU SO MUCH? THE BIBLE SAYS: For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3:16) For God so loved the world..world here means YOU. My friend you see God loves you(world) That He gave His only begotten Son. God the Father gave Jesus Christ to pay your sins by dying for you at Calvary's cross. Jesus shed His precious blood to cleanse you from all your sins. THAT WHOSOEVER (YOU) BELIEVETH IN HIM SHOULD NOT PERISH, BUT HAVE AN EVERLASTING LIFE. What you must do now is just believe in Jesus Christ alone because He is God that became man who died for your sins. Now if you will truly REPENT your sins and ACCEPT Jesus Christ as your LORD GOD AND SAVIOR you will never go to hell but you will have everlasting life and be in heaven. You can also pray in this way: Lord God, I am a sinner please forgive me. I do believe that our Lord Jesus Christ died for my sins. I am now receiving Jesus in my heart as my Lord God and Savior. Thank you Father for saving me from hell. Now I am sure I will be with you in heaven too. In Jesus name, Amen My friend if you had truly Repented your sins and accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord God and Savior you are now a child of God and you will never be in hell but you will be with the Lord too in heaven. Please keep on searching the bible and do look for a church that truly teaches the bible as the WORD OF GOD. Should you have any questions or prayer request please let us know. Thank you and God bless you my friend! MY FRIEND HAVE YOU REPENTED YOUR SINS AND ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD GOD AND SAVIOR? In Jesus' blessed name, Rogelio R. Dait San Isidro Street, Goa 4422 Camarines Sur Philippines jscoming@yahoo.com "    
  
     
Now, this guy hasn't even bothered to check out my homepage before inviting me; this is always something which pisses me off, big time. Also, I have not very much liking for unsolicited proselytisers. 

So this is what I PMd back to him, making it short enough for even his limited brain to comprehend.   

Dear Friend

As you know, we Taliban are fanatic fundamentalist Muslims who think our religion is the greatest ever created, Therefore, we also feel any attempt to convert us to another faith is illegitimate, immoral and illegal in the eyes of Al Lah, the far-seeing, and of His Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

Accordingly, I must inform you that you are now a marked man and that any further attempt by you to spread your religious faith to one of Us will compel Us to take action against you. Be warned.

Your Brother in Al Lah...

                                                    Talib Hukmuddin, alias Bill the Butcher


No comments:

Post a Comment