This blog contains material I wrote and posted on multiply.com between the years 2005 and 2011 only. It does not contain any new material. For newer writing, please check my main blog (Bill the Butcher).


Friday 12 October 2012

I am a God


I am a god
I tower over these
Insignificant scuttling specks wriggling in the slime.

I am a god
I can crush them to nothing
Under My boots, should I choose to –

Them and their infinitesimal
Little lives, that fail to know Me,
To acknowledge My genius, My greatness

That have no right to existence
But by My will.

I see them, crawling –
Jews, Russkies, Chinks, Injuns, gooks, spics, ragheads, niggers
Bhindis, wogs, commies, scum of all description
People without existence, caricatures of men,
Deserving nothing, forming only –
A smudge on the blank purity of My universe.

I am a God
And they shall know it
They shall be made to know Me, and then

They shall feel

My wrath.


Copyright B Purkayastha 2006



No comments:

Post a Comment