This blog contains material I wrote and posted on multiply.com between the years 2005 and 2011 only. It does not contain any new material. For newer writing, please check my main blog (Bill the Butcher).


Friday 12 October 2012

My Sick Mind (Public Confessional)

I kill guppies
Maybe even puppies
I have a sick mind you see

I don’t feel sorry
For that big lorry
That turned turtle by the tree

Nor do I say all
Of us should have a ball
Or that it’s always nice to be free

I like to impose
My fist on your nose
Sometimes I like to be

Terrible furious
Altogether curious
And sometimes I’m crazy

I like yucky things
Locusts bee stings
The grub of the witchetty tree

You see I’m bad
Maybe even mad
Stay far away from me

If you get close
I might bust those
Illusions you have about me

I’m telling you
I have a loose screw
Comes with the territory

I like the bad guy
And make the damsel cry
In my own big movie

Psycho I am
Dahmer, Son of Sam
Were as nothing to me.

Smackdown shovearound
Innocents have found
No limits to my cruelty.

Murder genocide
Mayhem regicide
All in a day’s work to me.

I have no pity
Fire in the city
Blood on the streets to see –

So you watch your move
Don’t cut into my groove
Or I’ll make you history.


Copyright B Purkayastha 2009


No comments:

Post a Comment